We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 20, 2011

16 weeks



I got this idea off of Pinterest... I'm going to take a pic in the same clothes every 4 weeks from this point on... Then, when they are all there, you put them all together in a little collage. It's a cute idea :)
Please ignore the hair, I'd just got out of the shower and didn't feel like doing it just for this LOL ;)
This was taken last week.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great idea. It'll be fun to watch you grow.