We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Caught in the act


There was a day a while back that I noticed that Taigyn was being Super quiet... which means Too quiet for her own good ;) I called around the house and got a little nervous until I noticed that the pantry door was open a crack and I swung the door open... This is what I found ;) A cute little, sneaky girl chowing down on one of the Super big marshmallows that we had left over from camping LOL
Kids are Awesome! :D

No comments: