We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hair cuts!



When Trisadee came to me the other day and said she wanted a haircut I was So excited! This came from a girl who vowed to Never cut her hair and grow it out Super long... BUT, as you can see... It needed it :)







I think it turned out SUPER cute! Makes her look so much older!! I'm not sure how I feel about it... but she Sure does think it's pretty Neat ;)








We decided to cut off the near mullet that Taigyn was sporting too ;) She wasn't very happy when I wanted to take a before picture...








But she was in a Super Good mood when she took the after pics ;)








I had Chelsey do all three of our hair... It was kinda fun to have all us girls together... complimenting and Oooing and Ahhhing ;) I'm excited to have these moments for a LONG time together!


























Overall, it was a fun experience for all of us, and I'm glad I got to share it with my sweet, Beautiful girls :D

2 comments:

Holli said...

Your girls are adorable, and I agree the after pics are sooooo stinkin cute! Crazy how dark Taig's is after.

Robin said...

That looks like so much fun. Cute Cute girls. Great pictures. Great memories.