We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Introducing the newest Horsley

The day before yesterday, I had a little scare with some spotting. I was put on bed rest and the office scheduled an early ultrasound... I was planning on going to get one in 2 weeks. The baby is small, but all looked good and I was able to get off bed rest last night and Just in time :) I got all my Thanksgiving assignments done, thanks to my awesome sis, Hollyann... She helped me All day and was Such a big help!



Here is baby sucking its thumb... I say 'it' because although she said it was Probably a girl, I'm not yet convinced because we never got a good enough shot...
Charlie and I plan to go get another one in a few more weeks :)






















I Love this one... Waving hello :)




No comments: