We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Best of buds





The other day, I told Tris that she could play on the computer for a while.... she's so smart and knows all the kid game sites that I have added as my favorites and she never needs help anymore... Well, as she was playing, I was looking all over for Taig and found her here... Right next to her big sis :)
They sure do love each other...










This picture just makes me laugh... this is a glimpse into the teen years... this look is one that I gave My parents... the look of Death LOL ;)










Taigyn is Finally in the big girl bed and in the room with Trisadee... Yay!! I finally remembered to get these rails for the bed so that she could be safe :)









Tris was pretty darned excited to have a buddy in the room with her....










They've both done Really awesome sharing the room...
And I'm going to brag a bit and say that on their first night together, it took less than ten minutes and they were both OUT ;) It was AWESOME!! I was beside myself and didn't know what to do LOL

Since then, it hasn't been as quick and easy, but it's still pretty great :D

(See my decorative pillow there on the end? Charlie says I worry too much, but it helps me sleep better knowing she's Super safe LOL)

No comments: