We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lil Helper?



I just thought this was a cute pic... Taigyn thinks she's helping when Trisadee does the dishes, but she's really in the way ;) It usually leads to fighting or whining... The joy of children, right? ;)

Trisadee is starting to really be a help around the house... I can't wait til Taig is a little older and then I can start doing less ;) he he hee

No comments: