We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn



Monday night, Joe, Aub & I went to see Breaking Dawn... of course I made sure to have FHE done and my family all cozy in pjs and watching a movie before I left ;)

We had a fun time... Joe is always a hoot to be with at movies because he just goofs around and makes me laugh.

I love my siblings :)

We all Laughed at this pic... Not the greatest... Especially Joe with his double chin ;) LOL

No comments: