This year, instead of carving pumpkins, we decided to paint them... it was lots of fun..
Especially for Taigyn!! ;)
I think this project just made her feel like such a Big girl :D
She loved it so much, that when I told her it was time to stop and put them outside, she threw a royal fit LOL She was Very upset about it... so I let her paint a little longer... tears and all!
Our final products came out to be pretty cute, I think!
Trisadee had her annual Halloween Parade at school... it was pretty crowded, so she didn't see us the first time....
.. So we raced to the exit site and screamed out her name again ;) Despite the look on her face, she was pretty excited to see us LOL
Honest!
When we got home it was time to get dolled up for the night ;) Tris got a little makeup... Taigyn got some whiskers... and Mommy added on some years!
Charlie was quite impressed... he told me that if I looked like this when I'm 70, then he'd be a happy man LOL! I hope I look a Little better than this ;)
We had a really fun time... we went to Dad's for the tradition of soup/chili and cornbread... then we went to G & G Gubler's house. It was good to see them and catch up... and then we went out to Robert's Ranch and did the tour of all the houses... the kids had a lot of fun and Taigyn was Such a trooper and walked 95% of the time!!! Kids got candy and mom and dad shared ;)


1 comment:
Love the pics..you make one good looking grandma by the way...yay for fun times!!
Post a Comment